Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Let Me Be Your Motivation

Back so soon, can you believe it! I found this dress today and it not only screamed "buy me!" but also screamed "Get off you a$$ and DO SOMETHING!". Nothing like finding the right motivation to keep you me moving. If only I could convince my husband that buying said dress, that is not available in my today size, but will one day soon be worn in my one day size, is a mighty fine idea. Regardless, this lovely piece of drapery needs to be hanging in my closes stat. Here she is ladies, bask in her glory...


What motivates you ladies????

2 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing! I feel like I need it and somewhere fabulous to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Jen!!! You're telling me. My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I wish this is what I will be wearing. Someday soon... :)

    ReplyDelete