Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Week In The Life...

This blog has a cloud hanging over it. To lift the spirits around here, let's talk style! Here is a week in the life on my inner-pinner. This is what my wardrobe would look like if I could recreate my pinterest finds!

Monday

To shake the weekend mode off and get back into the swing of all things work related, I would adorn myself in a sweet and sophisticated number like below. The structured shirt tucked and belt look keeps me crisp, but that animal print skirt says I had a FUN weekend and the FUN ain't over yet!

Source

Tuesday

Tuesday puts me back in the swing of things and my black pants are screaming for a POP of color on top. I may be working like a dog, but there is LIFE in this little mama.

Source

Wednesday

Wednesday means it's almost over and to celebrate I WILL be meeting my girls for some hump day cocktails. To keep my high spirits in tact all day I'm sportin' an eye catching outfit. Peplum is HOT and who can take there eyes of that neon skirt!

Source

Thursday

Thursday puts me that much closer to FRIDAY! I am letting the lax of the weekend slowly slip into my mood and my wardrobe. A relaxed fit top and some cropped slacks fit the bill nicely.

Source

Friday

Oh it's FRIDAY! And the throwback college girl in me is ready to the throw the hair up in a messy bun, pull the jeans on and a cute top and chillax it all the way to 5 O'clock. So I do just that in a workable manner.

Source

Saturday

Hot date night with my main squeeze...enough said.

Source

Sunday

And Sunday commences with cute but minimal effort for whatever happens to come our way! A little Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath and Beyond...clearly we don't know if there will be enough time. ;)

Source





No comments:

Post a Comment