Thursday, July 5, 2012

Not So Happy 5th!

Man, that 4th of July was bitter sweet, wasn't it!!!?? We headed straight to the lake house Tuesday after work and enjoyed every bit of the sun and water!!! So much so in fact that I now look like this...


This picture doesn't really do it justice, but I have a Rudolph thing going on for sure! This picture definitely shows you how the rest of my body is a blaze too. :(


I am an avid 50spf-er, so I am a little shocked at how red I got, but we did took full advantage of being outdoors all day long.

As we're getting to learn the town of Seguin, we decided to attend their annual 4th of July parade. Nothing like celebrating the 4th in small town USA.

Vance and Michael

The Bunch!

All in all we had a extremely good day in a half hiatus and I am totally bummed that I am back in my cubicle, while what seems like the rest of the world was smart enough to take today and tomorrow off.

In other news, my oh so supportive husband decided to gift me with a little motivation present, new shoes! 

We picked these bad boys up on Tuesday during lunch and I can't wait to try them out. Aren't they pretty?! Apparently, the 80's are trying to make a comeback, because every single show on the wall was a neon color.

 Tuesday night at the lake, we had a nice 2 mile stroll, more so than a walk, after dinner. And I'm hoping my burn isn't bad enough to keep from going tonight. Seriously, everything hurts and my bra is literally tearing a whole in my skin, at least that's how it feels. :(

That's what my life has been like for the past two days, how about yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment