Friday, July 6, 2012

Hairrrrr Did

First things first, let's get the standard items out of the way. It may have hurt like the dickens to swing my arms back and forth for an hour, but by golly I swung 'em. Walk number four, check! GO, ME. One more to go and I will finish out the week successfully. The new shoes need to be worn in a little bit, but I looked pretty freakin' fly in them, and that's all that matters. Tomorrow we are headed back to the lake for a little more R and R and a lot my family time!
Now to the real subject at hand.
Anybody want to take a swing at what's wrong with this picture...

Here, let me help you...

Look at those ROOTS. Ignore the greasy/frizzy issue that is going on simultaneously, that one is actually fixable, on a good day. Next week I have a much anticipated hair appointment. I LOVE my hair appointments, for several reason. 1.) I am obsessed with the smell of hair color chemicals, 2.) My hairapist is like my therapist, so I always feel a bit of clarity when I leave and 3.) I look fly as sh!t when she's done. I am a bit of a hair whore. I can't seem to pick a length or a style or a color and stick to it, I want them and love them all. I grew and grew and grew my hair out for our wedding and simultaneously lightened it.


 About a month before the I do's, I decided I wanted to be a dark brown brunette for the wedding, good by hard work. 
Upon immediate return from the honeymoon, my hairapist freed me of my lovely lock burden and once again I was a length I was much more accustomed too.
Then we had a few phases.
We went red...
We went two-toned, my favorite...

And we have ended up here, with bangs!

So that has been my hair trends over the last two years. And guess what, now I am wanting to go lighter and go it back out. Here are the color choices I am leaning towards.

Via Pinterest
Found here
Found here

So what's your vote? I apologize for the lot of me post, but I just LOVE talking about hair!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment