Thursday, June 20, 2013

Phase One, Day Eleven

Soooooo verrrrrry tired. Like, soooooooooooooooooooooo very tired. I've been sleeping more than find, in fact all I want to do is sleep. But I have slowly but surely lost all the pep in my step during the daytime. I am grouchy, testy, moody and did I mention sleepy already????  So what are the pros you may be asking???

Well, I'm not sure I'm in the right frame of mind to talk to you about pros, but I will try to anyway. They go a little something like this...


  1. The Scale! Can you believe I would EVER put The Scale in a pro column? The numbers have slowly but surely been declining. Probably the pro that keeps me going.
  2. Baggy clothes! Along with item number one above, all my clothes have been just a little less clingy, which is an amazing feeling. Enough said.
  3. Tummy Issues are far and few between. This is HUGE! I do have a slight feeling that I can no longer have the almond milk. I've had a few instances where the glass of almond milk in the morning hasn't sat well and I think it's time to remove it. I didn't have it yesterday or today and again, I had some tummy issues this morning. So now I'm looking at the banana and almond butter. :( I will be devastated if it turns out I can't eat bananas because they have been saving grace. So has the almond butter, for that matter. I'm going to drop them for a couple days and try again and see what happens. For now, I have less than 24 hours to figure out what my breakfast is going to be now!!!!!!
Until my body decides to recoup from the yawns, I will probably start looking reading up on foods ( I can eat) that give you energy! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment