Friday, April 6, 2012

Two Out of Three

Somebody please, PLEASE, intervene. I'm thinking I need to be on that show called Addiction. My name is Stephanie and I am addicted to screwing up my entire day by eating the world's shittiest dinner! The last two days I have done sooooo good with my breakfast and lunch selections, just to completely screw it all up with terrible, TERRIBlE, dinner choices. What's up with that! Last night it was Carl's Jr. And tonight Mr. Gatti's. Again, as I'm logging my food into my app, I'm just disappointed and disgusted. So maybe the food journal if is doing its job! I think tomorrow, before I decide what to eat for dinner , I am going to re-read yesterday's and today's posts as a reminder of what NOT to do.

Now that all the bashing is out, I will end on a positive note. This morning I stopped myself from putting that third tsp of sugar in my coffee. Nothing huge, but it's something. And after the last two days I've had, I'll take it.

Nothing to report in the exercise front.
:( I'm hoping for a better post tomorrow, will you hope with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment